Maggie has been practicing yoga since 2006 and designing professionally since 2008, after graduating with a BFA from Ringling College of Art and Design. In her work, she combines these two passions, bringing consciousness into the creative process, and creativity into her classes and workshops, empowering students to tap into their innate creative nature, and allow it to manifest in all aspects of life.
I try to go into a new project without any expectations or pre-conceptions. One of the skills I feel is most important to this work is listening – truly being open when learning about the vision of the client, and asking the right questions in order to get to the essence of the brand that is to be created – allowing that essence to come through clearly in the design concepts.
• If you choose to work together, we will begin with a discussion about your vision, and if you're open to it, I'll guide you in a short meditation to help clarify your thoughts and ideas. I also offer an optional creativity coaching session at this stage, using sound to clear anything blocking the creative flow and help bring forth your full creative expression.
• Together, we will have a brainstorming session to identify conceptual themes.
• I'll then spend some time exploring on my own and come back to you with 2-3 initial directions to choose from.
• Once you choose a direction, I'll refine it visually and present the first deliverable to you for review, then make revisions based on your feedback.
• Designs for all other deliverables will follow.